A8A0 CC excessive deviation of position values %.2s
Cause of error
- The safety function nominal/actual value monitoring of position values has ascertained an excessive deviation.
- The motor is moving while the slide is not, or vice versa
- The mechanical motion transmission is interrupted
- Thermal expansion of mechanical transmission components
- The transmission ratio of the motor to the position encoder is incorrect (MP1054)
- Entries in MP331 or MP332 are faulty
- Improper installation of position encoder on ball screw
- The entry in safe machine parameter SMP641.x is too small
- Check the mechanical motion transmission
- Check the encoder fastening
- Check the thermal expansion of the mechanical transmission components (e.g. recirculating ball screw)
- Check the transmission ratio of the motor to the position encoder
- Check the installation of the position encoder on the ball screw
- Inform your service agency.