Unexpected condition of SPLC input %s
Cause of error
According to the machine parameter configuration, the given SPLC input in the idle state should be providing 0 V and another
channel 24 V.
This is not the case.
- Configuration of the SPLC input is faulty
- Input is not in the idle state during the self-test
- Wiring is faulty.
- The connected handwheel is not suitable for functional safety (FS)
- The handwheel has been replaced by an unsuitable dummy plug (not suitable for FS)
- Check the wiring
- Check the configuration
- Check connected handwheel and exchange it if necessary
- Check the dummy plug and exchange it if necessary
- Inform your service agency