MC pos. deviation too large %.2s
Cause of error
The calculated position deviation between speed encoder and position encoder is greater than the value from MP640.x.
- Excessive difference between the positions calculated from the position encoder pulses and the speed encoder pulses
- During initial operation: Incorrect standardization of speed encoder pulses (e.g. incorrect screw pitch entered)
- Excessive backlash
- Defective coupling, gear, etc.
- Belt torn
- Switch the control off and on again
- Check M640.x, MP642.x
- During initial operation: Check the standardization of speed encoder pulses (enter the correct screw pitch)
- Check the backlash
- Repair the defective coupling, gear, etc.
- Replace the belt
- Inform your service agency