PLC: index range incorrect
Cause of error
PLC runtime error:
- The address for a writing access to data types B/W/D/M/I/O/T/C is, through the inclusion of the index register, in an invalid region for these operand types.
- The index register contains a value, due to accessing a constant field, which is not possible for this field (less than 0, or greater than or equal to field length).
- The address of a string leads through the inclusion of the index register to an invalid value.
- The number of a dialog (S#Dn[X]) or an error message (S#En[X]) leads through the inclusion of the index register to an invalid value (less than 0 or greater than 999).
- During the addressing of a component string.
Edit the PLC program.