Channel %1 block %2 invalid read access to %3 while in motion synchronous action
%1 = Channel number %2 = Block number, label %3 = Source symbol
In a motion synchronous action, the displayed variable must not be entered as a variable that is to be read on-line, i.e.
1. The displayed variable must not be written to the left of the comparison in a motion synchronous action. Only selected variables are permissible, e.g. WHEN $AA_OVR == 100 DO ....
2. In a motion synchronous action, the displayed variable must not be used as a $$ variable, e.g. WHEN $AA_IM[X] >= $$P_AD DO ... DO $AC_VC = $$P_F
3. The displayed variable must not be programmed as an online evaluated parameter of a synchronous procedure, e.g. DO SYNFCT(1, $AC_PARAM, $SA_OSCILL_REVERSE_POS2[Z])
- Correction block is reorganized.
- Interface signals are set.
- Alarm display.
Clear alarm with NC START or RESET key and continue the program.
© Siemens AG 2005 All Rights Reserved