Risk of damage to the equipment!
• Clean and dry the probe well before opening!
• Do NOT blow off with compressed air!
- Slide the battery compartment sleeve partially down, keeping the battery held in place in the touch probe.
- Press the push-button for approx. 1 s to display the activation method or the activation code set.
- Keep pressing the push-button to set the activation method or the activation code (refer also to Fig. 14, setting level 1).
► After approx. 3 s, the display automatically jumps to the setting of the interference safety.
- Press the push-button to set the interference safety (refer also to Fig. 14, setting level 2).
► If the push-button is not pressed again, the display starts to show two alternating squares after approx. 3 s,. The touch probe is now in pairing mode and can be paired with a receiver.
Activation Method – AZ (patented)
Activation method AZ is a mechanical activation method. If the shank is equipped with a pullstud, the probe is activated via tension on the pullstud (refer to Fig. 6).
Activation Method – WS (patented)
Activation method WS can be applied to all machines with programmable through-spindle coolant or switchable air blast > 3.5 bar. The touch probe is activated by programmed switching on of the medium by the M code. The probe is active while under pressure (refer to Fig. 6).
Activation Method – ME
Activation method ME is a mechanical activation method. The probe is activated by a mechanical switch inside the HSK. If the probe is on inside the spindle, the probe is off inside the magazine (refer to Fig. 6).
Activation Method – BI (Bidirectional Activation)
In the case of the activation method BI, the probe is directly activated via a radio-wave signal sent from the receiver.